- 40000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- 20-50 Celsius (oC)
- Comparison Purposes
- various industries and sectors.
- To Facilitate quick & uniform penetration of dye liquior into very soft acetate and viscose rayon package dyeing tubes.
- Cone to cone variations in density may cause loose build-up of yarn.
- Uneven winding may cause tight ridges that have built up one or both ends of a package
- Variations in durometer hardness from one cone to another may cause faulty fabrics
|Cone 50 Denier Polyester Yarn||48|
|Tube 40 Denier Nylon||64|
|Cone 200/32 Acetrate Stretch||25|
|Cone 70/2 Play Nylon Stretch||55|
|Cone 20/2 Nylon Stretch||64|
|Cone 150/36 Fortrel Polyester||37|
The above readings are taken on medium hardness Durometer meant for medium Density Windings
|Cone 140/34 antron Boucle Nylon||72|
|Bobbin (Twister) 36/2 Cotton||76|
|Bobbin (spinning)38/1 cotton||49|
|Cone 60/3 Cotton||50|
|Tube 60/3 Cotton||27|
For low density windings and for high density windings special testers can be had on request.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Texlab House, Near Purvadeep Society Corner, C.T.M., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380026, India